Awhile ago I did a blog post on Getting Your Website on Page 1 Google, and here's Part II...
with a 6-month contract AFTER they get ranked.) Or, you could charge, say, $200 OVER what
RankPay is charging. In a sense, you're OUTSOURCING the work to RankPay.
To see how you would use RankPay locally, watch the video below:
Written by RankPay.com:
Obtaining a higher search engine placement for your website takes a little bit of work on your part, but if you're
consistent with it, the payoff is worth all the effort. Here are five tips to help you out:
1. Make sure the keyword(s) you want to target is in the title tag of your website or the web page you would
like to optimize. For example, if your company name is "Joe Smith, Inc." and your keyword phrase is "tax services
in California", then you would probably want to include in your title tag: "Joe Smith, Inc. Tax Services in California".
2. Get links from relevant websites that are related to your business. It used to be that a link from any other
website counted as a "vote" when it came to higher search engine placement. However, because of "black-hat",
unscrupulous techniques being done by internet marketers, the search engines are cracking down on what
they consider to be a good link to your website.
3. Create unique content for your website. The search engines like content that can't be found anywhere else.
Also, other people like to link to content that is different and valuable.
4. Update your website on a regular basis. Search engines like websites with fresh, new content. You don't
have to update your website every single day, but do it at least once or twice a week. Doing this also provides
repeat customers with new things to read or look at.
5. Submit your website to directories related to your niche. For every type of business out there, you'll probably
find some kind of directory related to it. The best place to start is DMOZ.org.
If all this sounds confusing to you, it's probably in your best interest to hire a company that can improve search
engine placement of your website for you.
RankPay takes all the hassle out of figuring all this out for you so that you can spend time on what matters to
you most: your customers.